3.31 – 04th July 2019 – Download
- Added the ability to choose a specific web browser to open pop ups.
- Added the ability to pop the modern CRM V9+ User Interface instead of the classic CRM/365 interface
- Download Manual
3.30 – 15th October 2018 – Download
- Added a Search tab to preferences and the ability to set the Prefix and Suffix search lengths
Values default to 3 digits for prefix length and 4 digits for suffix length, but these can be adjusted to suit the number format in your country, CRM and Skype for Business deployment.
3.29 – 28th April 2018 – Download
- Added Parent Account name after the Contact name for a CRM Contact record if a Parent exists
- Fixed a bug that could cause email addresses not to display on the multi notification window
3.28 – 23rd April 2018 – Download
- Fixed a bug with applying registry overrides on a new installation not saving back to Settings file
- Fixed a bug where Toast Notifications over 64 characters would create an error in the log
- Updated Lync Model reference to latest available – 15.0.4603.1000
- Added additional logging around failed connections to Skype for Business where locked down environments could block access to certain registry keys
3.27 – 22nd February 2018
- Compiled against Microsoft .NET 4.6.2 to handle TLS updated policy for Microsoft Online’s 1st March 2018 TLS changes
- Updated to use Microsoft CRM SDK v9.0 to ensure compatibility with the new version 9+ CRM Online instances.
3.26 – 10th January 2018
- Added CRM Connection String (CRM Tooling) method of connection to cater for Multi Factor Authentication with CRM Online
- Updated License Check mechanism to support TLS 1.2